I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #180 - 5th November

Hi Everyone,

I have been banished to my Craft Room, because we are having some decorating done and if I'm out there my brother will go mad, because I'm questioning to much.  So I have been banished, not that I mind, it means that I can get lots of cards made, well only 1 at the moment!!!

So I was looking through my book, and thought that I would enter Sketch Saturday, I hadn't done that one yet.  So here's my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Tilda from Magnolia
Design Papers - Milton and Co Christmas Paper Stack
Ribbon - Stash
Sentiment - Stash
Pearls - Kanban
Martha Stewart Punch


Side View

I would like to enter this card into Sketch Saturday - Week #180 - 5th November

Well better go, lots of other cards to make.

Bye x x


2 comments:

  1. fabulous card Anne Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!xx

    ReplyDelete