I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 19 November 2011

A Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 34, One Stop Craft Challenge - Week #158 Colour Challenge and Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday - Embossing

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a good afternoon and that went out and you spent loads of money.  I stayed in my Craftroom all afternoon, I am sure my Mum had a good afternoon, as there was two John Wayne movies on.  Well, she knows that the TV is mine tonight, Strictly and Merlin, I can't wait.

Well on to my card, it's for A Gem of a Challenge they had a wonderful Sketch to follow, One Stop Craft Challenge had the Colour Blue to follow and Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday had Embossing somewhere on you project.

This is the Sketch from A Gem of a Challenge.


Well on to my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Reindeer and Robin - Pink Gem
Design Papers - Stash
Ribbon - Stash
Gems and Pearls - Kanban
Martha Stewart Punch


Side View

I would like to enter this card in the following:


Had better go and have tea, and then it's my favourite Strictly and Merlin.

Bye x x

7 comments:

  1. Wow how cute is this thanks so much for joining in with with the colour challenge over at OSCC this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute, this is a lovely card hun and I love that red pearl on his nose. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne-Marie, Awww what a sweet card! Love the image and the colour you've used. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute and fun! Love the sketch, adorable image and all the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Anne-Marie :) Gorgeous layers, dies and details.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this gorgeous card with its wonderful shapes!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love the image and your papers and colours are lovely...Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....Hope you and your Mum are OK??....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete