I can't believe it, I mean it's Wednesday again, it honestly only feels like Tuesday!!! These days are rolling into one, oh well!!! It's Wednesday and that means a couple of things it's halfway through the week and more importantly, it's time for another challenge from Fab 'n' Funky. Firstly, I must say congratulations to the overall Winner (picked at random) and also for the Top Three, with all your cards / projects it's extremel hard, because they are all of the highest standard.
Today's a little bit strange for me, you see it has been exactly one year since I had my Stroke. I had had plans that everything would be ok by now, but I have still to get any use of my right arm. I managed the talking, walking and day to day living ok so it's my next hurdle.
Well anyway this weeks Sponsor is Robyn's Digital Fetish
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and
is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
This week we had to make some sort of Transport card that could go to a Male.
And here's what I came up with:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Sleigh Time - Robyn's Digital Fetish
Design Papers - Stash
Ribbon - Stash
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Embellishments - Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Martha Stewart Punch
Gems - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
- Challenges will run from Wednesday 9.30am till Tuesday 10pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project . . . as long as it's legal & not indecent !
- Please, please link back to the "Fab 'n' Funky" challenge blog so that we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 challenges. However we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particualr weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE . . . have loads of crafting fun making your Project.
Bye. x x