I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 20 November 2011

The Sweet Stop Challenge - SSS135 November 19, The Stamping Boutique - Monthly Contest and Oldie But a Goodie - Le it Snow Challenge

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I haven't really been up to anything today, well that's when I got up.  I am sure all our clocks within the house are playing a game with me, I mean it couldn't of been 11.30.

Well after looking at several of the Blogs, I chose to enter a few with a card I made, The Sweet Shop had a wonderful Sketch to follow from yesterday, so I based my card on that.  I also thought of entering The Stamping Boutique Monthly Contest and finally Oldie But A Goodie was hosting an idea of 'Let it Snow'.



So on with my Card:


Card Materials


6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Snowman with a Sign - The Stamping Boutique
Design Papers - Daisy and Dandelion - Penelope and Percy
Ribbon - Stash
Pearls - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View


I would like to enter this car into the following Challenges:

The Sweet Stop Challenge - SSS135 November 19
The Stamping Boutique - Current Monthly Contest
Oldie But A Goodie - Let it Snow Challenge

That's it from me

Bye x x

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness this is so Darned Cute! Love your Sweet Snowman image and the touch of sparkle too! So Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet snwoman card Anne-Marie. Love the snowman and all the red. The ribbon bow is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love the fun papers and cute snowman. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the image and combo. Thanks for playing along with An Oldie But A Goodie this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete