I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #127

Hi Everyone,

Well today is cold, or so I'm told, I never made it outside, lucky me.  Instead I decided to clean my Craftroom, well I only managed to do half of it, but hey better than not at all.  I got too involved with Crafting to do anymore.

Well today, I decided to do a Card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and here it is:

 
Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Card
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Edwin from Magnolia
Design Papers - Freebie
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - Stash
Embellishments - Stash


Side View

With all these Christmas cards I should be alright this year!!!

Well I would like to enter this one into Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #127

Anyway must go.

Bye x x



9 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie, I do love your Edwin sitting in the snow. This is a lovely image and your colours and design papers all work perfectly together. Love the paper with the Reindeers Head. Nice to see you used your snowflake embossing folder on your cycle it looks great and gives your card added texture and depth. Great job and thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT
    P.S Now you've made your card you can now finishing cleaning your craftroom. Ha ha wouldn't you rather make another card instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann marie, I love the deminsion you have added to your card this week. Your papers are so cute with that little raindeer peeking around the corner of the circle. Love the added snowflake. Great job this week. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Anne-Marie!! Adorable image and such wonderful papers! Now, how would you like to come and clean my stamp room??!!!! It never stays clean for long, that's for sure! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Christmas card Ann Marie, Edwin is very cute! Thanks for playing along this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my this is just too sweet!! Beautiful Christmas card with your lovely colors. Thanks for joining and playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little Santa and some great fun colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. More beautiful work you done after using red colour on his dress. Adorable and very beautiful card it is!! Cute little Santa and some great fun colors make it more attractive.
    eye wash stations osha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Anne-Marie. I love the texture on the circle with the embossing and your papers are so lively and colorful. Great job with the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Hugs, Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete