I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 12 November 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge - #5 By Tracey & Nutcrafters - #5 - A Christmas Card for a Child

Hi Everybody,

Hope your all well? I tell you I'm a bit nippy here, it seems colder in my Mum's house than outside. If I don't warm up I'm thinking about going out, and sitting in the back garden, Brr!!!

Well today I'm doing a combination of challenges, I saw on Thursday that Nutcrafters had a Challenge to create a Christmas Card for a Child and they gave you an excellent Digi Image to use. Then on Friday I saw that Friday Sketch Challenge gave an excellent Sketch.

Well here goes, and my card looks like:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Nutcrafters
Design Papers - Papermania - Henbury Lane - Pointsettia
Pointsettia - Stash
Gems - Kanban
Embellishment - Craftwork Cards - Card Candy
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

I would like to enter this card into the following:

and

Well I'm off now, you never know I could be back!!!

Bye x x

9 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Anne-Marie, I love the papers. It is very cold today, I can't warm up either! Take care, Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is a stunning card ...love those papers you have used and you have coloured the Nutcrafters image perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters...good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with a great design. Thanks for joining in with Nutcrafters challenge this week. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and DP's used. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful colour combination. Thank you for joining us this week at Nutcrafters love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the papers that you have used and all the lovely sparkle on the wings looks fab :) Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely DPs and brilliant work with our sketch!

    Thank-you for playing at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.

    Happy Crafty
    Sam

    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketch Challenges.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete