I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 3 November 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 3rd November

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm glad that yesterday's over, I just needed to get yesterday over and done with.  As it's been a year since my Stroke, and that drops me down that one might not happen again.  Though you don't know whats around the corner.  Now it's time to look how far I've come in the last year, I have taught myself to talk (some say too much!!!), to walk and the day to day living.  So it's not all gone my way, the right arm is still not working, but that's my yearly challenge..... I'll tell you how it's gone in a year.

Well, firstly lets Congratulate last weeks Winner and the Winner is......Abi from Wheres my Table, your entry was delightful.  And I hope you enjoy your £10.00 at Willow Designs.  Once again I must congratulate all of you, for all your hard work and dedication, they were lovely to look at, so thank you.


Well it's Thursday, and that means one thing and that's, it's another Willow Sketchie Challenge. The Wonderful Kate is our host this week, the Design Team used Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD once again. Kate designed the following Sketch for us to follow:


Hey, but before we get onto this weeks Challenge, the Winner will get a 'A Spot of Gardening' Digi  Image plus a Colouring Tutorial.

Well it's on with my card:



Card Materials
 
 6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Walter and Winnie Does Christmas CD
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie Does Christmas CD
Gems - Kanban
Ribbon - Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Sentiment - Hunkydory
 

Side View

Now remember


  1. We do not discriminate anyone for using their Crafty Stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
  2. You can rotate or flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
  3. The Challenge runs from Thursday at 09:00am (UK Time) until 20:00pm (UK Time) on the following Wednesday.
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
  5. You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will Randomly be drawn on Wednesday (after 20:00pm)
  7. Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Please visit the other members of the Team.

Well bye for now. x x


6 comments:

  1. I love this Anne-Marie , I love how winnie looks like she is part of the flower -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card hun, love the sparkle!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous card Anne-Marie, I think you should be proud on how far you have come xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I hadn't realised that had happened to you, you must be so proud that you have come so far in that year and will continue to reach your goals and challenges too. This is a gorgeous card sweetie, love the colours. Take care, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done you on the One Year mark!!! Thats brilliant news that your risk has now reduced.
    Love this card its super, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anne-Marie I had no idea.But look how far you've come!Sending you lots of positive vibes and hope things continue to improve.Beautiful card.Love Winnie sitting on the flower.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete