I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #98 - White + 1 Other Colour

Hi Everybody,

I can't believe it's that time of the week again, it totally suprises me how quickly it comes around.  Well it's Wednesday which means its time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  Firstly, I must say congratulations to the overall Winner (picked at random) and also for the Top Three, with all your cards / projects it's extremel hard, because they are all of the highest standard.

This weeks Sponsor was Stamp Fairy, I'm so excited about this as Stamp Fairy is a wonderful site, I spent ages looking round, I'm sure I will go for a visit sometime soon.....



 
And this is what Stamp Fairy had to say:
 
I am glad you found my site. If you are searching for cute, whimsy digistamps - you have come to

the right place! Everything you can find on this site has been hand - and mousemade with love and
lots of creativity.

Well the Challenge this week, is to use White + 1 Other Colour, I found this really difficult, but I think I managed it, and I'd like to know what you think.

Onto my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - George Cocoa - Stamp Fairy
Design Papers - Holly Jolly Snowfall -TPC Studio
Sentiment - Hunkydory
Ribbon - Stash
Pointsettia - Hobbycraft
Gems - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Snow - Polar White - Flower Soft
 
 

Side View

Please Remember:


  1. Challenges will run from Wednesday 9.30am till Tuesday 10pm (following week).
  2. Use what you like to create your project . . . as long as it's legal & not indecent !
  3. Please, please link back to the "Fab 'n' Funky" challenge blog so that we can pop over to see your project.
  4. You may combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 challenges. However we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
  5. All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
  6. If you participate and make multiple entries for a particualr weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
  7. Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the challenge post.
  8. The MOST IMPORTANT RULE . . . have loads of crafting fun making your Project.
Go and get Crafting!!!

Bye x x

1 comment: