I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #100 'Happy Birthday'

Hi Everyone, 

Gosh, I made my card in only a short time so I hope you like it, well it Wednesday and that means it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  Firstly though, I must congratulate the Overall Winner (picked at random) ad also the Top Three, I have to admit that all of your cards / projects were wonderful and I really enjoyed looking al them all.

Well, today is our 2nd Birthday, but due to one Team Member, Louise, whose Mother is ill in hospital in Ireland.  I know that all my followers will wish her well and a speedy recovery.  We aim to make the New Year our Birthday and will have lots of sponsors and things going on then, so we will be having a late Birthday.  We will also be stopping for the Christmas Holidays, a bit sooner than required, I'm sure that everyone will understand, so next week will be are final card / project of 2011.  We will be back in the New Year.

So here is my Card (rather rushed, I hope you like it)


Card Materials


6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Crafters Companion
Image - Di's Digi Downloads
Design Papers - Stash
Sentiment - Forever Friends - Black and Gold
 Ribbon - Create and Craft
Charm - Stash
Flowers - Hobbycraft
Leaves - Woodware Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Eyelet Squares


Side View


Please Remember 
  1. The Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
  2. Use what you like to create your project ........ as long as it's a legal stamp; not indecent.
  3. Please, please link back to the 'Fab 'n' Funky' Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
  4. You may combine our Challenge with as many other Challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 Challenges.  However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
  5. All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
  6. If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on1 or 2 entries.
  7. Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
  8. The MOST IMPORTANT RULE ........ have loads of crafting fun making your project.
Well that's it from me.

Bye x x

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty Anne-Marie....love the image and gorgeous flowers too hun..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete