I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 12 November 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #181 - 12th November

Hi Everyone, Again

I promise this is going to be my last post, for today anyway!!!  I'm still trying to watch the tv and I will have to hurry up, Merlin's on soon.

This card is for Sketch Saturday, I really enjoy taking part in there challenges.


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Tilda fom Magonlia
Design Papers - Daisy and Dandelion - Penelope and Percy
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Embellishment - Stash
Ribbon - Stash


Side View

I would like to enter this card into Sketch Saturday - Week #181 - 12th November

Well I'm going, just in time for Merlin.

Bye x x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and great detail. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so pretty & Sparkly! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Anne-Marie, that Tilda image is still one of my favourite Magnolia stamps and I love how you have coloured her.

    Hope you are keeping well

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete