I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 12 November 2011

The Sweet Stop - SSS134 - 12th November

Hi Everyone,

It's my second post of today, and I'm still cold!!!  I think I am going to be cold for the rest of the day, I'm watching 'Strictly' as I am writing this, so look out for mistakes!!!

I would like to enter this card into The Sweet Stop, they have got a really good challenge at the moment, they have a Sketch which I followed, and here it is:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Pink Gem
Design Papers - Daisy and Dandelion 'Christmas Collection' A Winter's Tale
Sentiment - Hunkydory
Ribbon - Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Martha Stewart Punch


Side View

I would like to enter this into The Sweet Stop - SSS134 - 12th November

Well I'm off (I'll be back I've got another card to post)

Bye x x

3 comments:

  1. How sweet an image is this! What a cute card, Anne-Marie! Love the sparkles on all of his fur trim! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Anne-Marie. Love the sweet bear image, the coloring, the touch of sparkle. The scallop borders look great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete