I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 3 November 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #126 & A Day for Daisies

Hi Everyone,

Well, I glad yesterday is over, it's been a year and a new outllook on life.

I was looking around the blogs an came upon Sweet Sketch Wednesday, I made this card yesterday, I just couldn't put it on my Blog because it was late when I finished and my camera doesn't work that well at this time.  I'm late posting the card because I went to a Stroke Club this morning, I hadn't been to this one before, it was really good, I'm going back.

Well lets get on with my Card:


Card Materials

 6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Edwin from Magnolia
Design Papers - Create and Craft
Ribbon - Stash
Embellishments - Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

I would like to enter this card into Sweet Sketch Wednesday #126

Well I'm off, Bye.  x x


9 comments:

  1. I love your little charm and adorable image. Your colors scheme along with the bow is perfect. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, that sure is a sweet card!! I too love your snowflake charm! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and fun holiday card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww ~ how sweet is that! what yummy colors for a christmas card ~ and great take on the sketch chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute and fantastic card. Great colours. Thanks you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright, fun Christmas card! Such a great job with the sketch this week Anne Marie. I love all the sparkly papers and colors. Terrific job coloring that sweet image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I hope we see you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne Marie, I love your wonderful christmas card, awesome colours and this image is very cute. Great papers with texture can't go wrong with them. Awesome card great job and thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne Marie, your dies framing your cute image are just perfect as are the wonderful holiday colors.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely precious!! Gorgeous colors and papers! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete