I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 17 November 2011

I Love Pro-markers - Challenge #92 - Christmas Trees and The Cutie Pie Challenge - Challenge #5 - Bears

Hi Everyone,

How are you all??  I hope you are all well, I'm fantastic, I went to my Stroke Club this morning and I had a really good time, and they invited me to a Christmas Meal.  I thought how nice of them.

Well, today (this afternoon in fact) I thought that I might try a few Challenges.  I thought I might give I Love Pro-markers and also The Cutie Pie Challenge.

Well this is my card:



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Personal Impressions - Beary Christmas
Design Papers - Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection A Winters Tale, and. 
Papermania - Henbury Lane - Pointsettia
Sentiment - Personal Impressions - Beary Christmas
Embellishments - Stash
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - Stash


Side View

I would like to enter this card into the following:


I'm going now.

Bye x x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie. Such a cheery looking card & fab embellishment too. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers & I hope you can play along with us next time too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie this is such a lovely card! it's got a lovely traditional feel to it! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Anne Marie your card is so cute and I love your chosen embellishments. Thanks for joining us for my bears challenge at the Cutie Pie challenge and good luck
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the holly berries, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a cute bear taking the christmas three home. Love the layers, colours and berries too. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gorgeous, I love the holly and berry detail, cute image too, thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Pie, Karenx

    ReplyDelete