I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 7 November 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - #80 - Mira's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

How are you today???  Hasn't the weather turned, I vowed not to use my new Winter coat before November, and I didn't, but boy did I need it.  Today was freezing standing at the Bus Stop waiting for the bus.  Last night was the first night that I spent in my Flat after having my Stroke one year ago, as I have been staying with Mum, it was a big step but I had to do it.

Well this morning when I got back to Mum's, I decided to look at internet and I found Sunday Sketch and Stamp, and I thought I'd have to enter, so here is my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Tilda from Magnolia
Design Papers - Create and Craft
Ribbon - Stash
Snowflake - Spellbinders - Shapeabilities
Sentiment - Little Claire Designs - Peel offs
Gems - Kanban


Side View

I would like to enter this in Sunday Sketch and Stamp - #80 - Mira's Sketch

Well that's it from me.

Bye x x


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Anne-Marie and great colours. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your colours and the glitter. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete